January 3rd, 2006
|02:06 am - What the fuck? Robin still has a live journal?!|
Can I even say fuck on here? I forget. Oh well, fuck it.
I'm still alive.
March 12th 2005 was my last entry.. lol.
100 Things that have happened since then, or that I've learned, decided, etc:
1. I have two more teeth.
2. No more Alan. (well, he's still alive, just .. over here. )http://www.livejournal.com/users/syxtfour/
3. I actually started college.. amazing, huh?
4. Mae and I are friends. very good friends, actually.
5. I scrapbook.
6. I collect My Little Ponies. (if you have any, send 'em.)
(If you can name this pony and have a penis, I might marry you.)
7. I work at Albertson's, across the street from Santana.
8. I hate working at Albertson's.
9. I'm considering going back to Jack in the Box. At least then I can work while I'm wasted, and it won't be so bad.
10. My sister came back for christmas.. with her family.
11. Jordan (the baby, 2 years old in 2 weeks) isn't so annoying now. He's actually very cute.
12. Gweebi is a dog (according to Jordan).
13. Gweebi still doesn't like us putting clothes on her.
14. I can actually be neat and organized.. if I try really, really hard.
15. I like playing Mario Party VI and VII on Game Cube. (Ironic that I develop such an un-Robinly hobby AFTER Alan and I break up, huh?)
16. Jenni's husband Jeremy isn't so bad anymore. Actually I like him a lot.. and we have lots of things in common.
17. He keeps surprising me with more things we have in common, all the time. Like SK's Gunslinger books.
18. I'm almost 21, but I'm sick of waiting.
19. I act different.
20. Hard to explain, but I'm more laid-back with people. Not so nervous.
21. And make friends easier. Like Tyler, lol.
22. Mae's still better at it, so when we're together it's a little awkward. But oh well.
23. Jack in the Box employees will ALWAYS give you a discount if you flash them at the window.
syxtfour: personal experience?
A Brown Crayon: you: :::tries it:::
A Brown Crayon: them: "......................."
24. Bowling is actually kind of fun.
25. I have an obsession with bands that have female lead singers.
26. Half of this is a result of Jenni listening to Mariah Carey and Amy Grant so much, and the other part is working with Jared.
27. I miss Jared.
28. I know all the words to "Yakko's World" and "Wakko's America"
29. I collect lots of 'retro' 80's crap. funfun.
30. I have lots of budgies (parakeets).
31. I'm becoming an expert at bird genetics, coloring, traits, etc.
32. I plan to be a veterinarian specializing in avian and exotics.
33. I still haven't smoked weed.
34. My screen name is still ABrownCrayon. TALK TO ME, PEOPLE!
91. I can count, I just like skipping numbers.
92. I still don't have a driver's license.
93. I don't want a cockapoo anymore, because Mae has one. And I'm over there so much he's almost mine anyway.
94. Most men are only good as sperm doners.
95. If Mae had a penis, I'd be set for life.
96. Mormons still suck.
97. I can beat Tristan when we 'duel' with his light sabers, but when Ian comes up behind me it's just not fair.
98. What the fuck is the point in making a cartoon out of a card game? next on FOX 6 KIDS.. OLD MAID! (*cheer*)
99. I'm not shy about pictures anymore. How can you be when you scrapbook?
100. I think I'm done for now, and I'm going to bed.
March 12th, 2005
July 1st, 2004
a lot of things have happened, too much to write. so meh.
I'm going to try to make one single page full of my animals. that should take me some time.
so that's what I'm doing..
June 3rd, 2004
guess who's heeeeeeeere.
Current Music: roger rabbit..
May 27th, 2004
|01:16 pm - ..|
email me when you read this.
Current Mood: periody.
Current Music: Eureka's Castle theme, then Drops of Jupiter
May 25th, 2004
|01:58 pm - I'm still alive..|
what the hell day is today, anyway? oh wait it's Tuesday, cause I'm off. lol.
yeah it's been forever since I posted, and I have some things I need to tell people.
to Katelyn: Mrs. Shaw got mad at the both of us when I told her I work at Jack in the Box and you work at Albertson's. But she totally forgot about me when I said you don't go to school anymore, so watch out..
to Jen and Katelyn:
Mr. Scarpa: "who was that girl you used to always hang around with?"
me: "Jen or Katelyn?"
him: "Katelyn, that's it! how's she doing?"
him: "wait who is Jen?"
me: "Jennifer Ripley"
him: "oh yes.. with the long blond hair?"
me: "uh huh"
him: "oh, I see. I didn't even know you two knew each other"
me: "yeah, she hated you though, so she usually hid when she knew I was coming over here."
him: "oh.. I see."
.. yeah and he still looks like the dreaded Wolfman.
to Meag: Ian's still planning on moving out there with you when he's nineteen, along with the going to college to be an ice cream man so he can give you and Sally and Nathaniel free ice cream.
to Lesley: I saw Victoria and Tanya. Tanya's still pretty much the same, with more makeup and more fat rolls sticking out from under her shirt. Victoria though is a lot different. She's acting all growed up.. she has a 21 year old boyfriend who she describes as being "metrosexual," she got kicked out of her house for smoking pot and now lives with .. someone, I don't know who, and she was, well, grown-uppy. It was cool because I actually talked to her, but it sucked because I couldn't scare her away anymore. =(.
to Kale: how's my mousie?
to Alan: .. umm .. I love you.
lol I don't have anything extraish to say to you because I talk to you every day, as you well know.
so hmmm. this morning was freaking weird. okay, so I got these frogs, well, toads, and they're sort of poisonous. They can't kill people, but they can cause weird diseases and hallucinations. So anyway, lol, I was messing with them yesterday (with my net.. ), but later on I touched the net without thinking about frog skin germs. So I didn't wash my hands. Now, I don't know if this is what caused everything or not, but I threw it in just in case.
So I was talking to Alan and everything was okay and we promised we'd get off the phone at 12 because he had to go to bed. A little while later, I'm pretty sure it was after twelve, we got off the phone. I think. I remember, but I can't tell if I'm making it up or not. lol. Well I think that's what happened, but again I'm not sure.. and then at like 12:54 I woke up and realized the phone was still on. I got all confused, got up and put the phone on the charger, turned off the kitchen light and went to bed. After that I had like .. eight different dreams or something. I don't know, but I usually don't remember my dreams, so it was weird. Some I remember in little bits of pictures, but that's it. But .. okay most of the time I was dreaming that Alan and I were laying in bed (not doing anything), half asleep and this gray tabby cat kept waking us up and trying to get us to pet it. I kept doing it and Alan kept just falling back to sleep, and then I would too.. and the cat would start meowing and get all over me. And this went on for soooooo long, I would roll over and it would walk on top of me and lick my chin or something. And it was male and it had a name.. it was weird. I woke up all the way after .. a long time and it was still dark. I turned on my fishy tank light next to my bed and looked down. I expected to see the big grey kitty.. you know how when you dream about something for a long time, you first wake up and you're still a little confused.. and Gweebi was sitting next to me purring.
After that I dreamed about something else that had to do with a field or something, and then after I woke up a couple times and it was morning, I dreamed that Alan was here. Yeah it got really weird. For some reason we were walking around .. outside somewhere, in woods or something, and there was a dog that was with Alan. It kept getting excited about noises and things and running off into the trees. Alan went after it and I followed slowly, laughing the whole time. Then stuff changed and it got REALLY weird, and Chase (why the fuck would I dream about Chase?) came off of a different pathway and started running after Alan. I followed, and he like.. hell I don't remember. It got weird, and for some reason we had to run away from Chase. And then some other girl showed up, and her and Alan went one way and I went another. And then something happened and Chase and I ended up having to "team up," and then we found a way out of the trees. It was after dark, and Alan and whoever the girl was had decided to find a place to sleep for the night. Chase and I already had right before that, and the girl with Alan ended up picking the same spot we had, and threw a sleeping bag she got from god knows where on top of Chase, and then she realized someone was there and flipped out. And then I moved out into the light and Alan saw me and like.. pounced on me because he had been worried. Then they saw that the other person with me was Chase and got all freaked out because .. of the weird shit that happened earlier, but I said he's okay. We went back to wherever it was we came from, Girl went her way and Chase went his, and Alan and I ended up at an odd rendition of my house. His cell phone rang and he went .. somewhere else. I could hear him yelling and arguing with someone, but then John and mom started fighting about something and I couldn't hear him anymore. Then he came back and told me that he has to spend like $550 on .. I don't remember, something that had to do with his family, and that he had to go home two days early (the next day), but .. then he'd be back because he was moving down here. I got all happy and stuff, and something else was about to happen, but then the phone rang and it woke me up and I had to go and get it. Yeah it was mom calling to see if I would be here when Sally and Nathaniel got home from school.
which I am.
and yeah, if you actually spent all that time reading that, I'm not insane I swear.
I've been up for .. only three hours now, lol, but I'm still sleepy and generally confused about things. and meh.
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: X-files spooky sound things
May 8th, 2004
|01:50 pm - AAAAAARGH.|
yeah I was just talking to Alan last night about how my mom's all gay and shit and keeps waking me up in the morning for no reason, and how her justification for this is "well you stay up too late." Some nights I don't get off work until 2 or 3 a.m.. and I'm not the kind of person that can just drop like a brick the second I get home. Plus nighttime is the only time I get to talk to Alan except on my two days off a week, so yeah.
Anyway though, I signed off at about 3:40 because I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I did a couple fishythings, and then found myself wide awake. I tried laying down and listening to music, and when that didn't help, I finished about 90 pages of this stupid book I was reading. I finally went to bed when the sun was starting to come up..
at 8:22, my mom jerked my window open, pulled back the blanket and started talking about SOMETHING stupid. I don't even remember what it was, I just yelled at her to stop freaking doing that and leave me alone. And I shut my window again.
at 11:41, I wake up to the phone ringing. It confused the hell out of me, because I hadn't had it in my room last night at all, but it sounded like it was right next to me. I looked through my blanket, suspecting she opened my window again and stuck it in, but didn't see it. When I sat up I could hear that the sound was actually coming from my door, and when I opened it I saw she had left the damn thing on the floor in front of it. All this took some time, so throughout this whole proccess I heard about 18 rings. The answering machine picks up after 5, and she just kept hanging up and calling back. I don't know how many rings I slept through, either. So anyway, I answered it, and do you know what earth shattering advice she felt compelled to wake me up for? "Take the diet dr. pepper out of the freezer before it explodes."
So now here I sit, half awake and hiccuping like crazy, headachey, feeling sick and getting confused about everything over and over again. When I came out here a little while ago I thought it was Friday, and now I'm wondering if it's not really Sunday instead of Saturday.
Current Mood: figure it out.
April 30th, 2004
|02:43 pm - holy fucking shit I hate motherhood.|
For some reason I was stupid enough to agree to get up at 7:30 in the morning and watch Ian and Jordan. Ian wasn't THAT bad, he did his usual talking incessantly and contradicting everything, but I'm used to it enough to deal with it. But not the baby. For some reason, he has this insanely annoying habit (and only talent) of CRYING CONSTANTLY, which he practiced at today. All day. It is now 2:48 pm and mom and Jenni JUST NOW got home.
By the time they pulled up I'm fairly certain I was making a great Mr. DeMartino impression, holding the screaming baby up to my shoulder with a notebook paper sign reading "Free to Good (or even bad) Home" scotched taped to his back.
And now, even though I had a SHIT LOAD of things i had to do today, it's time for me to get ready for work.
I really don't think I'm cut out for this shit, Alan.
and to top it all off, Dave's bringing my car over soon. And he'll get here RIGHT after I leave for work.
happy fucking day.
Current Mood: angry
Current Music: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
April 18th, 2004
yeah so all my fish died except my bettas.. and I have a couple I got recently, but I was so caught up with the sick ones and busy with Lesley and work and talking to Alan and things, that I STILL haven't named three of them. And stuff.
Current up-to-date pet list:
Orange/red betta: Wallace
yellow girl: Missy
White male Betta: Charlie the Monkey, my Modesto fishy.
Ian's half-dead blue/green betta: Brayden
Blue/Yellow 1: ?
Blue/Yellow 2: ?
White Female with little red spots on her fins: ?
Male (redorange) Swordtail: Knight (he's got a sword.. yeah.)
Female Swordtail: Kiwi
Female, but weird Swordtail: Olive
Male Red Wag Platy: Bam Bam
Female 1: Pebbles
Female 2: Dino
blue platy female: Brandy
Gold molly male: Tortoise (he has pretty spots)
Gold molly female: Applesauce
deformed but cute male guppy: Spork
Female guppy with the same fin pattern as above: Snork
Blue ("delta blue") female guppy: Delta
8 Female guppies that I can't tell apart.. Tracy, Lacy, Casey, Jacee, Stacy, Macy, Pollyann and Barbara.
4 male guppies I can't tell apart (YET): Bright, Blue, Cookie,
Neon tetra #1: M
Neon #2 M's (M&M's, get it?)
glowlight tetra #1: Jelly
glowlight #2: Bean
Zebra Danio #1: P
Zebra #2: B
Zebra #3: J
Frog #1: Kermit
Frog #2: Frogger
Bunny: (probably Sprocket)
blue Parakeet with white spot on his head: Murphy something.)
(note: I'm like, 90% sure that Murphy is really a girl, but since I'm not positive yet, his/her name is still Murphy. But I'll change it later if he/she lays eggs or
blue Parakeet that likes squawking and gnawing: Jack
..and a Gweebi.
I need to find time to clean my room and stuff.. I'm gonna put my dresser in my closet again I think, but after that ..it won't be too hard to clean out that whole side of my room. And when I do, I think my mom's going to buy me a biiiiig fishytank.. and then Kale and I are going to go and pick out a bunch of fish. yay!
April 14th, 2004
okay, this is a reply to Lesley's ( http://www.livejournal.com/users/daveyluver/ ) latest post. But she'll probably have another six down by the time I finish writing it, but oh well.. I'm just kinda afraid that her mom or Tanna might accidentally stumble on her journal and see this, lol.
okay, next time someone's hitting on your mom, here's whatcha do..
1. When he starts coming on to you or your mom, act like your dad. And not really YOUR dad, sitting there looking scary but staying quiet, but some guy that's like mean and defensive and like "GRRRR I'M GONNA KILL YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS BASTARD FUCK HEAD YOU'RE GONNA GET IT SO HARD YOUR MOM'S GONNA FEEL IT" sort of thing.
2. Act like your mom. Describe your mother to this guy, from the 400+ lbs. to the missing toes, including the thinning, greasy, stringy hair, constant smoking, lack of showers and the fact that she ONLY GETS UP TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. And the talking with her teeth out. Then mention that she's getting older and older.. and has no money. And maybe that she doesn't even remember what sex was like.
And.. the next time anyone starts hitting on YOU.. well, there's a number of things you can do.
1. tell him you're eleven years old and your dad's a cop.
2. tell him you're a gay man.. and proceed to hit on him.
3. be your own boyfriend.
4. be your own dad.
5. say things like "u" "ok" "kool" or "kewl" "ur" "r" and, well, you already screw up your yours and your theres. And a gazillion exclamation points after everything. "WOW UR A GUY?!?!?!?! O KOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Just keep that up, as bad as you can.. I mean, "U" can, and then ask him things about boy bands. I know you know enough shit to successfully scare a guy away, just put that useless knowledge to work.
6. coax his full name out of him and then look it up on the internet. Get as much crap as you can and then recite it all back to him. This seriously freaks people out. Ask Alan if you don't believe me.
and 7. if all else fails, threaten him with Sally. this also works:
A Brown Crayon (6:25:29 PM): ..
A Brown Crayon (6:25:35 PM): :::throws Sally at you:::
syxtfour (6:25:40 PM): EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
syxtfour (6:26:10 PM): -gets inside a Sally-proof room and then faints-
see? a slow, painful death for your horny stalkers.
Current Mood: tired